Versus Executive Chairman Keyvan Peymani, who served as the Head of Startup Marketing for Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ: AMZN) before leaving to become the Chairman of Versus, says that the magic in Versus intellectual property isn’t trivial. It’s all a matter of giving the consumer exactly what they want. At the end of the day, it is all about customer satisfaction and Versus gives it to them like nothing else out there.
Advertisers want quantifiable metrics to show prove the ROI on their marketing budgets. That need plays squarely into the business model of Versus, as the company generates revenue via engagements. To the point earlier about revenue, Versus charges $0.50 Cost Per Engagement (CPE), which is less than Facebook average Cost Per Click (CPC), but with much greater engagement and purchase intent.
Versus’ results are nothing shy of spectacular. Open rates are 10-times industry standards and transaction rates are a stunning 100x industry standards.
Consider a few facts about legacy ad methodologies. According to the UCLA Memes Survey in August 2018, 51.8% of people either “frequently” or “always” avoid ads entirely. Just 3.8% of respondents said that watch an ad all the way through. On a scale of 0-10 (0 being “I hate it” and 10 being “I love it”) people’s despise for ads showed with a 2.8 average score.
Now, take a look at how Versus technology ranks:
- 97% of Versus users agree that adding rewards makes games more fun
- 34% increase in playtime per week after players sign up for rewards
- 10% of players are new players, downloading the game for the first time because of prizes
- Versus players showing an average increase in playtime of 4 hours per week
- 77% of people would be more likely to watch TV/media “live” if they could win rewards